torsdag den 22. oktober 2009

Update

Sorry, I am not very good at updating.

On monday october 12th I saw my OS for the second time after the surgery. He didn't do much. My face was still very swollen. The only thing, he wanted me to do, is to wear three rubberbands on these two hooks that are placed in my upper jaw and my lower jaw. It looks kind of like a big fang. In fact I think I scared the postman when he had to deliver a package. He took one look at my bruises, swollen face + fang and disappeared very fast.

I have started to get into the routine after the surgery. I eat and drink, clean my teeth, go for a walk and start all over again. I only have two things that I find a bit annoying: my splint (it's so difficult to speak) and the ever present drooling. But I guess it goes away eventually.

The autum weather in Denmark has been very nice. Here is a picture of me enyoing the sun.




Tomorrow I see my dentist for the first time since the surgery. I hope that he will remove the splint, but I have my doubts. On monday I have my next appointment with my OS.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Anya, It has been a while since I have updated my blog and read others. I see you had your surgery. I hope you are doing well. You sound like you have a good daily schedule. Rest is very important for the healing process, so rest lots! You are looking good and don't worry about the swelling. It will go down, it just takes time. Keep enjoying that beautiful sun! Blessings to you!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you for your support :-)

    SvarSlet